Do you want to reduce your tax burden? Do you want to increase your assets? We can help!
Mary Alpers, President of Alpers Financial Planning, Inc. is an Enrolled Agent (EA) which allows her to represent clients on their behalf to the IRS. Enrolled Agents pass a strenuous exam given by the IRS, and maintain extensive continuing education. She has specialized in income tax preparation and planning since 1994 and will identify tax-saving approaches that apply to your situation, taking every possible deduction you are legally entitled to. She works with clients throughout the year to assure efficient tax planning for their personal taxes and small businesses.
You might be able to save on taxes by:
- Restructuring portfolios to produce a higher after-tax return;
- Properly shifting income to dependents in a lower tax bracket;
- Claiming appropriate home office deductions;
- Maximizing qualified plans, IRA and ROTH contributions and conversions;
- Identifying deductions that apply to your small business.
For many, taxes represent a large annual expense. Careful tax planning can free up money to apply towards your goals.